Renting a pitch in Aveyron
OUR BARE PITCHES IN AVEYRON
You will discover our spacious pitches (100m², up to 170m² for the privileged pitches), planted with trees and well delimited by belles hedges, naturally privileging your comfort and your intimacy, whether you are in tent, caravan or motor home.
We propose three different packages, according to your desires and your needs: nature package without electricity, comfort package with electricity 10 Amperes, and privilege package, large pitches with electricity, drinking water and waste water near the lake in our camping Aveyron.
We have three sanitary blocks well distributed over the campsite so that you don’t have to walk too far to get there, adapted for people with reduced mobility. In one of the blocks, we have a baby cubicle, with bathtub and changing table. Our sanitary facilities are cleaned twice a day.
A camping caravan of four stabilized places, is available in the Flower camping of the lake of Bonnefon in Aveyron, equipped with electric terminals of 10 Amperes, emptying of grey water, as well as the emptying of the chemical WC in one of our sanitary blocks on the side of the man’s WC.
The days of arrival or departure are free, for a departure before 12H00, and arrival after 15H00. All our electrical connections are of European type , therefore provide an adapter and an electrical reel.
Our caravan pitches
We offer different types of pitches:
- Nature package 2 persons without electricity
- Comfort package 2 persons with electricity 10A
- Privilege package : Comfort package + drinking water + sewage disposal, XXL location close to the lake
- Stabilized motorhome area: 4 places with electricity, sewage evacuation and drinking water filling, chemical toilet emptying in sanitary facilities
- Arrival time : After 15H00
- Start time : Before 12:00 am
Our pitches-specific services
- Hot water at will
- Fridge rental (4.00€/day)
- Authorized charcoal barbecue (possibility of renting)
- Optional cancellation insurance (3.50% of the rental amount excluding reservation fees and tourist tax). See tab General conditions and cancellation insurance.